Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Skintimate Shave Gel

Summer is just about over but that doesn't mean your legs can't be silky smooth.  I keep my legs smooth and moisturized with Skintimate Shave Gel.  This is a product I tend to use a lot anyway but recently I was given the chance by Crowdtap to try Skintimate's Mandarin Burst Moisturizing Shave Gel for free.  Of course I jumped at the chance to get into this sampling because I love to try new scents from products I already use.



The upsides to this product is that it works really well.  The lather is amazing.  I grew up having to use horrible shaving cream. There is not enough words to describe how much I detest shaving cream and how much better shaving gel is.  I got a smooth shave with no nicks or irritation when I used this shave gel.  It was another great shave gel from Skintimate.

The only thing I did not like about this product was the scent.  Don't get me wrong, it didn't smell awful at all. It was a very nice scent...if you like that kind of smell in your bath and body products.  I am just a bit sick of feminine products smell like fruit or overly thick flowers.  If you do like fruity smelling products this one is for you.

*I was given the shave gel free from Crowdtap to try. The opinions in this post are mine and mine alone.  I was not paid to give this opinion*

No comments:

Post a Comment