Friday, November 12, 2010

November 10 & 11 freebies

On Wednesday I got Family Circle magazine and EveryDay with Rachel Ray.  FedEx brought me a sweetie freebie from Natrelle. I also got a $5 Amazon card from Swagbucks and a $5 Amazon from Harris Polls.



Today I got tons of freebies.  I got Redbook magazine, Taste of Home Magazine, a sample of Shirley j's universal sauce, a sample of Garnier Moisture Rescue, a coupon off of Pampers (not really sure why), a coupon for a free Woolite Carpet Cleaning tool, and some stamps from a wonderful member of FST.


I also got in my Sex and the City 2 movie and newest Nora Roberts' book.  While these were bought from Amazon, they are technically free because I bought them with Amazon credit that I received from Swagbucks, iRazoo, Crowdtap, and other sites like those.


No comments:

Post a Comment