Friday, December 21, 2012

COVERGIRL blastflipstick Campaign

As a BzzAgent member, I was recently given the chance to try a unique new product from Covergirl: The Covergirl Blastflipstick.  What is a blastflipstick? This product is two lipsticks in one. Dual sided, one side is a creamy color and the other is shimmery. Very blendable, this product allows the user to create their own unique look.  This product line offers tons of different shades like Whisper, Pucker and Minx. You can buy them at most drug stores and major retailers.

I'm not very good at applying makeup. I can do the basics but when it comes to making my makeup look like the magazine ads, I fail. But this product makes it easy to have beautiful bold lips quickly.  I probably wouldn't wear this product every day, but when I want a noticeable awesome look, I would definitely reach for the Covergirl Blastflipstick!


No comments:

Post a Comment