Monday, June 10, 2013

Impress Nails



I was recently lucky enough to get chosen for a VoxBox from Influenster.  Inside this wonderful box was some Broadway Nails imPress Press-on nails. These nails have a beautiful design and are so easy to apply.  Just clean your nails with the provided wipe, peel off the backing, press on, and presto, instant manicure. Usually I would try the product myself; however, these nails were for really small nails and I don't have small nails. Fortunately my sister does have small nails so she volunteered to get a free manicure. :)
Here is the before picture of her nails:
 And here is an after picture. So pretty.

The nails were very easy to apply. Probably the easiest nails I've ever worked with. So much easier than working with glue. My sister did say later that day she didn't think the nails were sticking on that well, but that could be just her.

These nails sell for about $5.99-$7.99 and are available at places such as Walgreens and Walmart.

*I was given these products free to try. I was not paid for this review nor is my opinion that of the company's*

No comments:

Post a Comment