Monday, March 4, 2013

Schick Hydro Campaign



If you read this blog often, you already know that I am a member of a great site called BzzAgent. I was recently chosen for the Schick Hydro Silk Razor Campagin. I got an awesome kit with coupons and a free Schick Hydro Silk Razor to try for free.

I've always been a Schick razor user. They are the best to me. I was used to the Schick Quatro razor and didn't think there was a better razor until I tried the Schick Hydro Silk Razor. It gives an amazing close shave with no nicks and no blood drawn. I know five blades can be intimidating but trust me, this razor deserves to be tried.  The Schick Hydro Silk razors have Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum that has marine extracts and shea butter which keep hydrating your skin for up to two hours after shaving. There are five blades with skin guards that help reduce irritation and I would think help keep you looking like you were attacked by it.  The handle is lightweight so its not weighing down your hand while shaving.

Here are some before and after pictures of my leg when I used the Hydro Silk razor. I swear I let the hair grow just to try this out.

 No cuts. No blood. No irritation. This razor rocks!!!!

The Schick Hydro Silk Razor is available at grocery stores, mass retailers (like Walmart) and drug stores. The average retail price for the Starter Kit is about $9.49. Refills average about $15.11.

No comments:

Post a Comment