Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Cottonelle Clean Crew Mission



As a member of Crowdtap I sometimes get selected to participate in Sample & Shares. This time I was selected to participate in a Cottonelle Sample & Share. I received a dispenser of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths, two On the Go Packs of Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths to share with others, and two coupons for free.

I had never tried Cottonelle Fresh Care Flushable Cleansing Cloths before. I was quite surprised at how great they are. The smell is a lot better than some other wipes I have used before. They are thick and have a nice design to them. If I have one dislike about them, I would say that the sheets are a bit small but they are still great. The dispenser is nice and looks good sitting on the back of the toilet.

Cottonelle Cleansing cloths are safe to flush. So no worries about messing up the pipes. The wipes are great to use on hands and faces or while traveling. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a product of this typel.

No comments:

Post a Comment