Sunday, October 6, 2013

ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bars



I was recently given the chance to try a ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar from Influenster.  I do not usually eat these kinds of bars but I have tried several other kinds of ZonePerfect bars before so I was hoping this one lived up to my expectations. I was not disappointed. It was delicious. 

Nutrition bars like this can tend to taste like cardboard and just make you wish you had grabbed a bag of chips or a candy bar instead. But this ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in a chocolate flavor was awesome.

You can buy these bars at stores such as Walmart, Walgreens and CVS. If you can't find them in a store near you, they can be bought online at the Zoneperfect website. Average price is about $1.25 a bar.


*I was given this product free to try. I was not paid for this review and the opinion is mine.*

No comments:

Post a Comment