Monday, March 17, 2014

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day

http://smiley360.com/2883914.cfm

As a member of Smiley360.com I was recently selected to try a Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Countertop Spray.  I was sent a full size bottle of Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day spray in the Lemon Verbana scent to try for free.  


I am always interested in trying natural cleaning products because I hate the smell of harsh chemical sprays.  So when given the chance to try a Mrs. Meyer's product I jumped at it.  The cleaner cleans pretty good for a natural spray. And it certainly smells better than chemical sprays. I am not too fond of the scent but that is just because it is not a particular scent that I would choose for my kitchen. Others might enjoy it.

Luckily for me, Mrs. Meyer's sprays come in a variety of scents. These scents include Basil, Lavender, Geranium, Sunflower, Rosemary, Bluebell, Honeysuckle, and Radish (I am quite curious to how that would smell.)  At about $3.99 for a bottle, they are decently priced as well.

There are tons of other kinds of products available in this Clean Day line. Glass cleaner, dish soap, and surface wipes, to name a few.  So if you are looking for a great line of natural cleaning products you should try the Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day products.

No comments:

Post a Comment