Friday, February 21, 2014

Tone Body Wash and Bath




There are countless brands and scents of body wash out there. So many it can be hard to choose a favorite but not for me. My favorite brand of body wash is Tone, which is why I am so excited to be part of the BzzAgent Tone Body Wash and Bath Campaign.  As a participant in the campaign I was sent a free bottle of Tone's new Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil body wash and some coupons.

I usually don't like flowery scents but this one is nice. Not too strong. My only complaint is that I don't think the scent lasted on my skin long enough after the shower. It lathers up great and makes my skin feel nice. This scent was a change from my usual tone scent which is Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence.  I like the bottle design because it is easy to grasp in the shower so I don't drop it often. :) I would definitely recommend this scent and the others.  I am so glad that I was chosen to try this product and will try the other scents as well.

The Tone moisturizing body washes are decently priced. They usually cost me about $3.50 at my local Walmart. The available scents are: Petal Soft with Pink Peony & Rose Oil, Ocean Therapy with Deep Sea Extracts & Pearl Essence, Mango Splash with Cocoa Butter, Daily Detox with White Clay & Pink Jasmine, Soothing Oatmeal with Shea Butter, and Fruit Peel with Alpha-Hydroxy Fruit Acids. Of course there are plenty of other great Tone products to buy as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment