Thursday, June 5, 2014

Snuggle Scent Boosters

All hail the Snuggle Scent Boosters!  Want your laundry smelling better and fresher for longer? Just throw in a Snuggle Scent Booster at the beginning of the wash and you are all set.  I don't generally use "scent boosting" products because I figure that is what the detergent, fabric softener, and fabric sheets are for; however, this product was decent.

So easy to use. Scent boosters is a little pouch that you throw in the washer, then load in your clothes.  That's it.  I had no problems with this product. It dissolved like it was suppose to. No residue on my clothes, no pouch stuck to my clothes or washer drum.  My clothes came out smelling great.  My husband hasn't even complained that they smell too strong, so it seems to be a nice scent but not overly so.

Snuggle Scent Boosters come in two scents: Lavender Joy and Blue Iris Bliss. I got to try the Lavender Joy. Very nice scent. I am quite curious as to what the other scent smells like. These are reported safe for use in standard and HE washers (though I can only say for certain that it worked well in my standard washer). The price for scent boosters is reasonable. At Walmart it is about $4 for a 26 count.  I would recommend this product. So go out and buy some today.
 Click me to go to Smiley360 Snuggle!
*I was given this product free to try by Smiley360.com. The opinions in this blog are my own.*

No comments:

Post a Comment