Saturday, October 11, 2014

#SkintimateHappyLegs Hosted Party

Once again Crowdtap has made me a happy tapper.  I was chosen to host a Skintimate Happy Legs Hosted Party.  Just because summer is over doesn't mean toes and legs have to hide.  

I received free from Crowdtap: Post shave lotion, salt scrub, toe dividers (or as I like to call them, the evil toe torturers), Skintimate Shave Gel (yay!), Schick Quatro disposable razors (awesome), and a bottle of Sinful Colors nailpolish.

I love Skintimate Shave Gel. I always get a smooth shave. Pair it with a Schick razor and you have one of the best shaves ever. Skintimate Shave Gel comes in Raspberry Rain, Strawberry Tangerine Twist, Luscious Kiwi Splash, and Tropical Splash. There is also skin therapy types as well.

And while this party isn't about Sinful Colors Nailpolish, I have to give a small shout out because this polish rocks! See the beautiful array of colors I had to offer attendees of the party.

Such great products were used that day! 
*Items were given to me free from Crowdtap to use and to share with others.  All opinions in this blog are mine and mine alone*

No comments:

Post a Comment