Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Aveeno Active Naturals® Crowdtap Campaign

I really like Aveeno products so I'm pleased to present my review of the Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion: Sheer Hydration and Aveeno Active Naturals Protect and Hydrate Lotion. I received sample sizes of both these products from Crowdtap to try and review.


First up the AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion. This lotion is fragrance free. I'm not sure if that is a bonus or a negative. My little bottle didn't say fragrance free on it, but I guess you can only fit so much writing on the front of a bottle. I won't hold that against this product. The lotion goes on smooth and easily, without leaving a heavy residue behind. I am not a fan of lotion that reminds you have lotion on by feeling weird. Thankfully this is not one of those lotions. The only reminder is that your skin actually feels softer. The active natural ingredient for this product is oatmeal. Yay for oatmeal!

The second product I was given to try is the AVEENO PROTECT + HYDRATE® Lotion Sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF 30. If you are looking for a sunscreen that leaves you smelling like a tropical island, this is not the lotion for you. This lotion has a pleasant but not over bearing scent. It says it is sweat and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Sorry to say but I can not test that claim. Even mowing the lawn, I am not sweating for 80 minutes. All I can say is this seems to be a nice broad spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen lotion that helps protect your from the sun's harmful rays while making your skin feel nice.

*I was given these products free to try from Crowdtap with the purpose of using and reviewing them.*

No comments:

Post a Comment