Thursday, May 7, 2015

Q&A a Day by Potter Style

Growing up I didn't usually keep a diary. Not because I didn't feel the need to but because I had sisters. Sisters who would (and had) brought my diary to school and showed other people. I've tried over the years to keep a journal but with no success because when I go back to read what I've wrote it sounds ridiculous to me.

This is why I really like the book I received from Blogging For Books. Q&A a Day by Potter Style is a wonderful little 5 year journal. 365 questions, 5 years.  You answer the same question on the same day for five years so you get to see how your life and thinking has changed. I found the questions in this book simple but thought provoking. Not really the "what is the meaning of life" questions but that's okay because that is not the type of thing I would want to journal about. It contains questions like "What are you sentimental about?" and "Who are you closest to?" It does have a few sillier questions like "How hungry are you right now?" but I think it will be amusing to read the answers later on in life.


The book itself is well made, with golden edged pages and an attractive cover. It is a small book but I find that to be...cute. I think it is a lovely looking book and it will look nice on the shelf. Some have complained that the space inside to write your answers to the questions is too small, but I have small hand writing so it works for me. All in all, I like this little book and can't wait to read my answers in the years to come.

*I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review.*

No comments:

Post a Comment